Skip to main content
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
A MESSAGE FROM OUR CEO
REPORTS AND PUBLICATIONS
HEALTH CARE PUBLICATIONS
MEDIA & EVENTS
AWARDS & BURSARIES
CORPORATE ALLIANCE PARTNERSHIP
STRATEGIC ALLIANCE PARTNERSHIP
Skip breadcrumb navigation
Event has a status of Frozen
RPNAO's Lighting the Path to Leadership Education Day
Registered Practical Nurses Association of Ontario Leadership Pathway Development: Lighting the Path to Leadership Education Day
Monday, March 26, 2018
BMO Institute for Learning, Scarborough, Ontario
This free event is focused on RPN leadership opportunities, development and continuing education. It will provide participants with inspiration, information, knowledge and skills and the necessary supports to succeed in their careers.
- Provincial Innovation Tour Results
- Lighting the Path for Others - Panel of RPN Leaders
- An Unacceptable Reality - LTC Research Presentation
- Workshop 1: Shining the Light on LTC Leadership - Developing Leadership Skills for LTC RPN’s
- Workshop 2: Igniting the Leadership Spark - Career Directions Workshop
Rural and remote bursaries to attend this event are available to RPNs that are pre-approved by RPNAO.
Registration is limited for this free event. For more information, including how to register,
Online registration not available.